EnerDel Inc. receives a $1.29 million contract from the U.S. Army Tank Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center to design and build high-performance lithium-ion battery systems for two different applications for the hybrid version of the Humvee military vehicle. The company will spend the next 18 months collaborating with TARDEC to produce four custom-built power systems that will be subjected to extreme performance simulations. Jinzhou Halla Electrical Co. Ltd. signs an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.