Continental AG plans to produce up to five more products at its Thai factory to boost its business, thanks to soaring vehicle sales in Southeast Asia, the Bangkok Post reports. An expansion at Continental Automotive (Thailand) Co. Ltd.’s 2-year-old plant could start next year, although the supplier says the cost and size has not yet been determined. Products in all divisions, including chassis, safety, powertrain and interior, are being considered. Continental says output at its plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.