Delphi Corp. is awarded two new electric power steering (EPS) contracts with a North American auto maker worth more than $400 million over the life of the contract. EPS eliminates the traditional power steering pump, hoses and hydraulic fluids and helps drivers save up to 4% in fuel economy while offering better handling, Delphi says. The supplier has produced more than 3.5 million EPS systems since 1999, and the technology currently is featured on five European and three North American ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.