A consortium led by Ricardo Inc., the U.S. subsidiary of Ricardo plc, receives £1.3 million ($2.1 million) from the U.K. Technology Strategy Board to develop a new lightweight battery for use in small electric city cars. The aim of the project is to develop an innovative high-energy density battery system for an emission-free minicar. Over the next 22 months, Ricardo will develop the battery-management system architecture and application software. NAVTEQ, provider of digital map, traffic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.