Faurecia SA Chairman and CEO Pierre Levi resigns from the French parts maker after it and 10 other suppliers, including Lear Corp., are implicated in a wide-ranging corruption scandal in Germany involving Volkswagen AG, Audi AG and BMW AG. Levi allegedly admitted to being aware of bribes being made to the auto makers by Faurecia employees in exchange for supply contracts with the company, but has denied having any direct involvement. VW CEO Bernd Pischetsreider reportedly threatened to halt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.