Autoliv is acquiring technologies for forward-looking vision systems from Hella Aglaia Mobile Vision, a subsidiary of Hella KGaA Hueck. The acquisition includes an exclusive license to Hella Aglaia’s monovision-based algorithms for Traffic Sign Recognition, Lane Detection and Light Source Recognition. Autoliv says by monitoring traffic signs, TSR helps a driver maintain the correct speed and follow other traffic rules; Lane Detection is used to warn against unintended lane changes; and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.