Hughes Telematics reaches two separate agreements with IBM Inc. and Oracle Corp. to deliver a car-based communications system that will be carried as standard equipment on all 10 model-year vehicles built by Chrysler LLC and Mercedes-Benz. INCAT International plc is awarded a managed services contract with Jaguar Cars and Land Rover until 2013. INCAT will provide expertise and support in transitioning more than 1,000 information-technology applications from Ford Motor Co. into the new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.