BorgWarner’s variable turbine geometry (VTG) turbochargers and Torque-On-Demand transfer cases debut in China on auto maker Great Wall’s new 2.0L Hover/Haval H5 SUV. This SUV’s engine also utilizes BorgWarner's self-regulating glow plugs and exhaust gas recirculation valves. The turbocharged diesel also is destined for a light-commercial vehicle and midsize car. The European Commission approves formation of a joint venture between Germany-based BASF SE and INEOS Industries Holdings in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.