Tower Automotive Inc. of Novi, MI, reaches tentative labor contract agreements with the United Auto Workers and United Steelworkers of America unions, which represent about 2,100 Tower employees. The agreements, subject to approval by union members and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in New York, represent a major step toward Tower’s emergence from Chapter 11 protection by the end of the year, the company says. Specifics of the deals will be announced once union ratification is complete. Lear ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.