Johnson Controls Inc. signs a purchase agreement to acquire the C Rob Hammerstein Group, with headquarters and main development facilities in Solingen, Germany. CRH's sustainable products and technologies include slim seat structures that provide lightweight solutions. JCI says it will maintain the CRH brand name because it is synonymous with high-quality metal structures and components. CRH's products and capabilities include front-seat structures, seat tracks and height adjusters, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.