Australia’s only automotive glass-manufacturing facility reopens after MHG Plastic Industries (VIC) Pty. Ltd. buys the plant thanks to a A$4.5 million ($4.04 million) grant from the Australian government’s Automotive Industry Structural Adjustment Program. Industry Minister Kim Carr says the move to save the operation, previously owned by Pilkington plc in Geelong, Victoria, demonstrates the power of partnerships between industry and government. Some 68 jobs have been saved and critical ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642