Delphi Corp. wins eight new business contracts worth $1.6 billion to supply steering columns for ’03-model vehicles in the Americas, Europe and the Asia/Pacific. Annual sales revenue is expected to be $335 million from the contracts. Meanwhile, Delphi says revenues from the commercial vehicle sector will reach more than $1 billion by 2005, from $600 million in 2001, based on current booked business. Additionally, Delphi’s Product & Service Solutions division is partnering with Canadian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.