Hayes Lemmerz International Inc. changes the name of its European Wheel Group to the International Wheel Group, to better reflect its increased growth outside the region, in such countries as South Africa, Brazil, India, Thailand, Mexico and Turkey. The United Auto Workers union reportedly has organized five Dana Corp. plants in Michigan and Tennessee. The Detroit Free Press reports about 2,000 workers at the five sites voted to join the UAW late last year, but none of the plants have a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.