Delphi Corp.’s scheduled court hearing regarding its executive compensation plan reportedly is being delayed for the second time. Due to objections by the United Auto Workers union and the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp., the hearing was pushed back to Jan. 5 from its original date in November and now is being put off until Jan. 27, about a week after the date that the company says it would like to solidify a wage and benefit concessions deal with the UAW. The proposal calls for nearly $500 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.