Visteon Corp. clears its final hurdle in bankruptcy court, setting the stage for an expected exit from Chapter 11 on Friday, The Detroit News reports. A U.S. bankruptcy judge this week approved a deal guaranteeing the supplier $600 million in annual business through 2013 and waiving payments Visteon was to make to Ford Motor Co. Visteon Chairman and CEO Donald Stebbins is expected to be named chairman of the new 9-member board, while four other new board members also will be named. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.