A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers Federal-Mogul Corp. wins approval for the $28.1 million sale of its U.S. camshaft business to supplier concern Asimco of China. A U.S. Bankruptcy Court judge approved the sale after Federal-Mogul reported receiving no competing bids at a sale auction. The deal covers facilities in Michigan and Indiana used to make camshafts. The supplier will also lease its manufacturing facilities in Grand Haven, MI, to the buyers for $3.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.