Yaskawa America Inc.’s Motoman Robotics division breaks ground on a new facility in Miamisburg, OH, that will serve as its headquarters and main manufacturing plant for North and South American operations. The new 300,000-sq.-ft. (27,870-sq.-m) complex will house 250-275 employees, with the 25-acre (10-ha) plot allowing for expansion of an additional 200,000 sq.-ft. (18,580 sq.-m). Motoman’s SDA10D dual-arm robot, otherwise known as Dexter Bot, donned a hard hat and turned the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.