DETROIT -- Noble International’s Noble Automotive Group Inc. acquires an 81% equity interest in Construction Equipment Direct, Inc. (CED) for $700,000 in cash and securities. Concurrent with the acquisition, CED acquires substantially all of the assets of Eagle-Picher Industries, Inc.’s construction equipment division for $6.1 million. TI Automotive names new vice presidents after restructuring its North American operations into five business units. Stephen Dow is named vice president and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.