Hayes Lemmerz International Inc., which is reorganizing its operations to strengthen its competitive position, intends to consolidate its automotive suspension and brake and powertrain units into a new Automotive Components Group. The consolidation, which is expected to reduce its corporate and business unit staff by about 45 people, is aimed at streamlining the company’s market focus and organizational structure, Hayes Lemerz says. In addition, the Northville, MI-based supplier intends to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.