Visteon Corp. will supply General Motors Corp. with various components, including lighting, fuel storage and air handling systems for the new ’03 Hummer H2. Additionally, Visteon will supply its Digital Versatile Disc (DVD) Rear Seat Entertainment system for an ’04 GM passenger car. Donnelly Corp. and Midwest Stamping Inc. will collaborate on production of roll-up windows for SUVs and pickups made by an unnamed North American auto maker. The contract is worth $12 million annually. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.