A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers Hayes Lemmerz International Inc. suffers an explosion at its Huntington, IN, aluminum-wheel facility, killing one worker and injuring three others. The explosion occurred around 8 p.m. on Oct. 29, reportedly in a furnace used to heat aluminum. The facility is closed temporarily and a preliminary investigation by local fire officials shows a dust buildup to be the cause of the blast, Reuters reports. Some 75-80 people were working ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.