Hayes Lemmerz International Inc. will close its Somerset, KY, cast aluminum wheel plant by the end of March. Hayes Lemmerz says the move is in line with continuing efforts to eliminate excess cost and underutilized capacity. Work will be transferred to other Hayes Lemmerz facilities. Newcor Inc. of Bloomfield Hills, MI, files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Newcor has obtained interim financing and says it will continue to deliver parts to customers and pay its suppliers and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.