ASC Inc. of Southgate, MI, a specialty-vehicle development partner for auto makers, intends to expand its production capabilities and set up niche vehicle assembly operations in the U.S. and/or Mexico. “There is a need for efficient, low-volume assembly operations capable of producing complete vehicles in volumes of as low as 5,000-10,000 units per year,” ASC President and CEO Paul Wilbur says at the 2005 Specialty Vehicle Market Assn. show in Las Vegas. “Our vision is to create a highly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.