ArvinMeritor Inc. will supply 1 million door modules annually for Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.’s Santa Fe and Sonata platforms beginning in 2005. The finished door module includes a window regulator and door latch and integrated motor, speaker and wire-harness system that will be line-sequenced to Hyundai’s production schedule at its new Alabama assembly plant. ArvinMeritor is opening a new Customer Value Center for final assembly near Montgomery, AL, to ensure just-in-time delivery. Meanwhile, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.