Johnson Controls Inc. is set to open a new technical center in Trencin, Slovakia, on Oct. 1 to support its growing Eastern European customer base. The new tech center will house offices, computer-aided design workstations, and prototyping and testing equipment for approximately 60 employees, says JCI. Capacity gradually will expand over the next few years as business grows, the supplier says. Media reports put planned investment at 850 million crowns ($26 million). JCI operates 15 plants in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.