The U.S. Advanced Battery Consortium, a research collaboration between Chrysler, Ford and General Motors, awards $15.6 million in advanced battery development and technology assessment contracts to three firms. The competitively bid contract awards are co-funded by the U.S. Department of Energy and include a 50% cost-share from each of the companies. Cobasys of Orion, MI, is granted a 3-year, $8.36 million contract for the development of high-energy lithium-ion cells for use in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.