Schaeffler KG launches a multibillion-syndicated loan to support its hostile takeover of Continental AG that, if successful, would put the combined company head-to-head with Robert Bosch GmbH to be the world’s second-largest auto supplier behind Japan’s Denso Corp. Meanwhile, Germany’s Federal Financial Services Authority, known as BaFin, reportedly is looking into whether Continental leaked insider information to analysts ahead of the release of its quarterly results last week. Continental ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.