Delphi Corp. will supply Mercedes-Benz with complete cockpit modules and wiring harnesses for the all-new ’07 GL-Class SUV, set to launch later this year in the U.S. and Europe. Similar to the components Delphi supplies to the auto maker for the M- and R-Class vehicles, the GL’s instrument panel and console will be produced at Delphi’s Gadsden, AL, facility, while the complete cockpit assembly will be handled at its Cottondale, AL, plant, both of which are near Mercedes-Benz’s Tuscaloosa, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.