Delphi Corp.’s Sept. 18 hearing in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, where it will be decided if the supplier can reject unfavorable labor contracts, is delayed until Sept. 28 to allow negotiations to continue between Delphi, its unions and former parent General Motors Corp. Visteon Corp. is supplying General Motors Corp. with its steer-by-wire system for use on the auto maker’s Sequel hydrogen fuel-cell concept vehicle. The technology, which eliminates hard links between the driver and the vehicle’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.