Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. reaches a milestone Dec. 27, surpassing the 1 million-subscriber mark. The 2004 year-end goal was helped by holiday sales, especially of its Sirius Sportster plug-and-play unit, as well as aggressive marketing and advertising and increasing levels of consumer awareness, says the company. Car makers, including Ford Motor Co., Chrysler Group, Nissan North America Inc. and Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc., continue to expand Sirius to more models, as either a factory ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.