Detroit Diesel Corp. delivers its first two BlueTec emissions-technology customer demonstration units to Schneider National Inc., which will be integrated into Schneider’s fleet to gain valuable real-world experience in advance of the Environmental Protection Agency’s 2010 regulations. Ener1 Inc. says the expansion of its Indianapolis-based plant makes it the first and only commercial-scale lithium-ion battery facility in the U.S. The $250 million plant can produce 120,000 battery packs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.