After a months-long power struggle, Schaeffler Group says it has succeeded in ousting Continental AG CEO Karl-Thomas Neumann and installing the head of its own automotive-components business, Elmar Degenhart, as the new CEO. As part of a compromise reached to appease Continental’s unions, Schaeffler confidante Rolf Koerfer has agreed to step down from his post of chairman of the board as soon as a new finance chief is found. Three Continental senior executives also have been appointed to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.