Delphi Corp. will supply Ford Motor Co. with the latest generation of its active energy absorbing steering column, which will be featured in the ’05 Ford Crown Victoria, Lincoln Town Car and Mercury Grand Marquis. The new technology adjusts in milliseconds of a crash to the driver’s size, weight, seatbelt usage, vehicle speed and crash severity and assists auto makers in meeting the federal frontal crash requirements. A recent National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. report says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.