BorgWarner Inc. opens its new 60,000-sq.-ft. (5,574-sq.-m) world headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI. The move from the company’s previous headquarters in Chicago allows for closer relations with BorgWarner’s customers and suppliers, the company says. The facility will house 80 employees including Chairman and CEO Tim Manganello. Finance and administration, business development, corporate communications, investor relations, human resources, information technology and legal/patent departments ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.