Collins & Aikman Corp., which filed for bankruptcy protection May 17, reportedly has received a proposal from competitor Lear Corp. suggesting a joint venture involving their interior trim businesses. Lear is seeking financial information from C&A necessary to make a formal offer and says it is “well-positioned” to raise third-party financing. C&A already has received a $1 billion takeover bid from Plastech Engineered Products Inc. of Dearborn, MI. Additionally, C&A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.