KEMET Corp. signs a $31.7 million contract with the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Energy Technology Laboratory to develop technology for electric-drive vehicles and other alternative-energy products. KEMET’s contract is based on a $15.1 million DOE grant announced last year as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act and a $16.6 million matching investment by the company. The contract will enable KEMET to begin volume production in the U.S. of capacitors designed for use ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.