Yorozu Corp., a Japanese supplier of stamped metal parts to General Motors Corp., reportedly files a lawsuit against the auto maker asking the courts to relieve it from its obligation to supply $120 million a year in components to numerous GM models, including the Chevrolet Malibu and Colorado and Pontiac G6. The suit stems from the supplier’s claim GM is no longer a financially sound company and that it can no longer tolerate the auto maker’s aggressive price-reduction demands. GM has filed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.