Delphi Corp. will supply Volkswagen AG and Audi AG with the latest generation of its Compact Variable Compressor for use in the air-conditioning systems found in the auto makers’ vehicles starting in 2007. Details of the arrangement are not available. Delphi’s latest compressor, which is key to a vehicle’s climate-control system, features a clutchless, 6-piston continuously variable mechanism for reduced weight, improved vehicle fuel efficiency and quieter operation, the company says. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.