Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America Inc. will supply General Motors Corp. with starters from its Mason, OH, plant for the Chevrolet Camaro’s V-6 and V-8 engines and ignition coils produced at its Maysville, KY, facility for the Camaro’s V-8 mill. Ricardo plc and Russia’s JSC AvtoVAZ will collaborate on the design and development of a new gasoline engine that meets Euro 5 emissions standards. The companies say the mill will appear in a C-segment AvtoVAZ vehicle. Dow Automotive is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.