Standard Microsystems Corp.’s Kleer wireless audio technology is selected by Daimler AG as part of the rear-seat entertainment system for the ‘10 Mercedes-Benz E- and S-Class models. The technology transmits CD-quality digital wireless audio from two video screens on the back of the seats to multiple wireless headphones, SMSC says. Each screen can display different content and occupants can select which audio stream their headphones receive. Additionally, multiple occupants can share the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.