DETROIT -- Chrysler Group establishes the National Supplier Pharmacy Buy Partnership program, allowing its suppliers to purchase prescription drugs for reduced group costs, amounting to savings of about 10% a year. Chrysler suppliers must have a minimum of 5,000 combined U.S. employees and retirees. A special plan is in the works for suppliers with fewer employees. Participants thus far include ArvinMeritor Inc., Exide Corp. and Yazaki North America. Metaldyne Corp. says it has booked ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.