Johnson Controls Inc. considered acquiring Plastech Engineered Products Inc. and may still interested in such a deal, a Detroit bankruptcy court is told. Plastech went to court last week to prevent Chrysler LLC from recovering its tooling from the supplier, which filed for Chapter 11 protection Feb. 1. Chrysler wants out of its contract with Plastech, claiming it issued 449 warnings to Plastech about sub-standard performance in 2007. Allowing Chrysler to sever its ties would cripple the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.