Dow Kokam LLC breaks ground on a new manufacturing facility in Midland, MI, that will produce lithium-ion batteries for electric and hybrid-electric vehicles. The company envisions an 800,000-sq.-ft. (74,322-sq.-m), large-format plant that will be developed in two overlapping construction phases. When complete, the facility will employ nearly 800 workers and have capacity to make 1.2 billion watt hours of large-format, affordable Li-ion batteries – enough to power 60,000 EVs or HEVs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.