Hayes Lemmerz International Inc. files restated financial statements with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission following a review of accounting practices prompted by inaccurate 1999 and 2000 fiscal year and first quarter fiscal 2001 earnings. Hayes Lemmerz says net income for those nine quarters is reduced by $218 million from previously reported earnings. The company, currently in Chapter 11, blames former management for the accounting errors. Freudenberg-NOK and TAG Holdings LLC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.