TRW Inc.tells investors to take no action regarding an increased stock buyout bid from Northrop Grumman Corp. of $53 per share, or $6.7 billion. TRW consistently has maintained that Northrop’s original Feb. 22 bid of $47-per-share offer was too low and says the new offer still undervalues the company. However, the industrial conglomerate, which includes TRW Automotive, says it is accepting bids from other potential suitors and will begin sharing “non-public information with interested ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.