Federal-Mogul Corp. says it is expanding its restructuring plan, announced in September, in response to the downturn in the global auto market to include a reduction in its worldwide workforce by some 4,600 additional positions, or about 10%, beginning in first-quarter 2009. The supplier is not disclosing specific sites affected pending further evaluation. Federal-Mogul estimates the additional restructuring will cost about $80 million. Delphi Corp. suspends production at a factory in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642