A committee of Visteon Corp.’s unsecured creditors is asking a court to force the bankrupt supplier to provide documents outlining its reorganization plan filed earlier this month, which leaves them “dramatically short-changed,” Reuters reports. The plan proposes giving nothing back to unsecured creditors aside from payments to a government agency that guarantees pensions, which Visteon intends to shed. The plaintiffs say the proposed plan “ultimately will not be confirmed,” and that it’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.