Ricardo Inc., an independent provider of technology, product innovation and engineering solutions, says it supplied technical support to the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. on the final 2009 light-duty vehicle corporate average fuel economy rulemaking announced by President Obama this week that will come into force in 2011. The company says NHTSA drew on its full range of system-engineering expertise that includes gasoline and diesel technology, hybrid propulsion, transmission and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.