Tower Automotive Inc. completes the sale of its assets to Cerberus Capital Management LP, thus finalizing its emergence from Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Meanwhile, Tower names Mark Malcolm president and CEO, effective immediately. He joins Tower from Cerberus, where he served as a lead automotive consultant for the past 18 months, including considerable involvement with the Tower acquisition. Malcolm succeeds Kathleen Ligocki, who is leaving the company. An earlier report in The Detroit News said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.