Bridgestone Corp. of Japan is supplying Audi AG and DaimlerChrysler AG with several different tires for use on various ’06 models. The tire maker is providing its Turanza ER30 all-season touring tire for use on the new Mercedes M- and R-Class cross/utility vehicles. Bridgestone’s Potenza RE050 and Turanza ER300 performance and all-season tires will be original equipment on the Audi A6 sedan and Avant and A4. Bridgestone’s Dueler H/P Sport will be on the Audi Q7 CUV. Delphi Corp. is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.